what you need to know
The construction of the chalets which you can admire in Rougemont or Gstaad valley is of very high quality. The building firms in our region have acquired an exceptional expertise over the years. In Rougemont, buildings are submitted to strict regulations and exterior eccentricity is not permitted.
- In winter the roads and pavements are cleared of snow early in the morning by the Commune’s workforce in order to guarantee optimal security.
- Our region is safe and peaceful. You can enjoy a moonlight walk through the village in complete security.
- The Swiss ski and snowboard schools of the region propose activities for all ages and all levels. Qualified competent teachers will look after your needs.
- A network of day and evening baby-sitters gives you the opportunity for time to yourselves free of worries. The Tourist Office is at your disposal for all information on this service.
- Several firms in the region offer cars for hire. In addition, the valley has an excellent train and bus service.
- You can easily rent skis, boots, sticks and other equipment from the local specialists who will be happy to advise you judiciously.
- A cleaning service exists to look after your chalet or apartment during your stay. We have an excellent working relationship with a number of cleaners in the region with whom we work regularly.
- You wish to organise a move, transport or deposit of furniture? We shall be happy to advise you on the matter.
- Rougemont has an excellent reception for mobile telephones and ADSL (Internet).
- Our advice :
- If you visit during the winter, your vehicle should be suitably equipped: scrapers for the windows inside the car and snow tyres.